This gift guide is for the friend who’s addicted to shopping at Sephora and Ulta (i.e.: me) and includes beauty goodies I’m currently coveting or already have and love. I hope you’ll find something on this list for your bff, mom, sister, or even yourself!
- Number 1 one the list is this cute limited-edition lip contour set from Huda Beauty. It’s only $25 and makes a great stocking stuffer. I bought this for myself in the Muse shade.
- Because you can never have too many makeup brushes and this winter brush set from MAC is just gorgeous. It’s definitely on my wish list.
- I’m obsessed with highlighter, especially in the winter when my skin looks dull, and this Anastasia Sugar Glow palette has glowing reviews.
- Spoil your bff (or yourself!) with this Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Set. It has 3 eyeshadow sets, a Better Than Sex mascara, and a cute makeup bag.
- All-natural lipstick* for the beauty conscious friend. I own this lipstick and it goes on so smooth.
- A glamorous nail polish set to nail those holiday manicures.
- ‘Be a beautiful cupcake in a room full of muffins’ makeup bag. ‘Nuff said.
- A straightening hair brush for the friend who’s addicted to blowouts.
- Chanel makeup bag smokey eye essentials to gift for yourself because you deserve it.
- I’m craving this pretty Too Faced white chocolate bar palette, the colors are gorgeous for winter and I bet it smells amazing.
*Sponsored product; all opinions are my own.
Shop the post and more makeup favorites