Nothing says spring like a surprise snow shower after a mere week of warm weather. As we’ve all learned by now, Mother Nature loves to tease us, and climate change has proven that unpredictable weather knows no seasonal bounds. Which is all to say that we, fashion people, must be prepared for any sort of precipitation – in style, and preferably with pops of color. It starts with swapping your winter coat for a printed trench coat; replacing over-the-knee boots for colorful rain boots; and switching your beanie for a groovy headband.
2. I know that the last thing anyone wants to think about is purchasing another pair of boots (open-toe mules, anyone?). But these stylish, pastel wellies from French brand AIGLE are a must-have for stepping in puddles, including any surprise snow days.
3. With this bright umbrella you’ll almost look forward to rainy days.
4. If, like me, you have curly hair that tends to frizz any time it rains, you’ll want to use MoroccanOil to tame any flyaways. I live by the this product.
5. A glamorous headband to instantly fix a bad hair day, and that also looks like something Megan Draper would wear.
6. Another goodie from the UK that’s among my makeup favorites – water-proof mascara by Eyeko.