1. Pore Refining Face Mask: 1 egg white + 1 tbsp honey
Directions: to tighten pores, mix together 1 egg white with 1 tbsp honey. Lather on clean face and keep on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
2. Pre-shampoo Moisturizing Mask: 1 tbsp olive oil + 1 egg + 1 tsp honey
Directions: lather mask through wet hair and cover with shower cap. Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with shampoo. Eggs provide hair with protein, an essential component for strengthening strands, and olive oil and honey provide moisture and shine.
3. Leg Exfoliator: 1/2 cup olive oil + 3 tbsp lemon juice + 1 1/4 cup sugar
Directions: mix ingredients. Lather on legs before shaving.
4. Wax Remover: baby oil + aloe vera
Directions: apply baby oil to wax residue. Follow up with aloe vera to decrease redness.
5. Moisturizer: coconut oil
6. Reduce Under Eye Circles: cucumber + green tea (cool)
Directions: soak 2 thin slices of cucumber in cold green tea. Leave on eyes for 10-15 minutes. As an antioxidant, green tea helps protect eyes from aging.
7. Eyebrow Growth: castor oil
Directions: apply a dime-sized amount of castor oil to areas you want to promote hair growth. P.S.: Want Cara Delevingne’s eyebrows? See my how-to post.