[show_ms_widget id=”35994056″ image_id=”41854074″ width=”735″ height=”1102″]
As someone who is a coffee snob, I had a lot of fun curating this gift guide. This gift guide is for the basic PSL b*tch, the french press snob, the coffee shop aficionado – you get the idea. I hope you’ll find something on this list to gift for your parents, siblings, friends, coworkers and, especially, yourself!
- Where to Drink Coffee book, a guide on what coffee shops to visit all over the world, perfect for the traveler on your list.
- Less Monday More Coffee mug for the coworker who needs multiple cups of coffee on Mondays.
- Island Coconut Coffee Scrub* for the beauty conscious friend (side note: coffee is the BEST exfoliator!).
- Cozy insta-worthy socks to slay those lazy Sunday coffee ‘grams from bed.
- An espresso maker for the friend who takes their coffee strong and black.
- But First, Coffee travel mug to gift yourself because you need to stop spending money on coffee in 2018!
- Coffee-colored nail polish for the #manimonday queen.
- Pumpkin Spice Everything travel mug for the friend who loves all basic things like autumn and Gilmore Girls.
- Coffee & Mascara mug for the stylish friend on your list (also love this plaid mug and this coffee snob mug)
- A gorgeous classic French Press for the friend who always buys coffee (this will save her a lot of money!).
*Sponsored product; all opinions are my own.
Shop the post and more coffee-themed gifts