You all know how much I love pink (just take a quick glance at my Instagram feed), so it’s no surprise that I’ve rounded up some of my favorite pink-themed accessories to gift for the holidays. Sometimes a gift is just more exciting when it’s in your favorite color, and the following gifts are sure to appeal to someone on your list – possibly even yourself!
- I bought this pretty crème de la crème tray a couple years ago and use it for jewelry, makeup, and, yes, even flatlays. It’s back in stock and makes a great gift (or just keep it for yourself!).
- A soft, faux fur blanket with pom pom details for the girl who loves to be cozy without sacrificing style (also love this blanket).
- What do you get someone who regularly takes #ootd’s for the ‘gram? A ‘hey gorgeous’ beanie, of course.
- These pink pom pom slippers are everything! I can’t be the only one who gets excited about slippers right? own them in gray because my local VS didn’t have them in pink. So, do yourself a favor and get them in pink. Keep them for yourself. Or if you’re feeling generous, buy two pairs – they’re a steal! I also love these slippers.
- The brunette on your list will appreciate this comfy sweater.
- Gift this YSL Mon Paris perfume for the one on your list who loves Paris and smelling good.
- An adorable jewelry box for the girl who has too many things and not enough space.
- I’ve been coveting the Silk Pillowcase for a long time now and may end up gifting it to myself. It’s a luxurious pillowcase that’s great for preventing frizzy hair while you sleep and creases on your skin. If you sleep on your side and want your blowouts to last, get this!
- Pretty pink mittens that transform to fingerless gloves for the one on your list who’s addicted to her phone (aren’t we all, though?).
- A gold accent cat mug for the one on your list who insists that cats are better than dogs and coffee is better than tea.
Shop the post and more of my favorite pink accessories: