There are many trends I’m loving this spring, but nothing can compete with bell sleeves (not even off-the-shoulder). When I stumbled upon this top at Nordstrom, I was immediately struck by how impractical it looked. For one, it’s cropped enough to wear to Coachella (I’m wearing high-wasted jeans to cover any midriff), and two, it has the most dramatic, voluminous ruffles on the sleeves that increase the likelihood that you’ll knock everything over. But that’s just what makes this top so great – it’s not supposed to be functional like a t-shirt, that’s just so 2013 normcore. And life is too short for boring tops. Instead, bravely wearing this top says, “Why yes, I can eat tacos in this shirt without getting the sleeves dirty.” (which I managed to do!). I paired it with my favorite white ripped jeans and white sneakers, making it my go-to spring uniform. Shop the look and scroll down for the Kylie giveaway!
And now on to the giveaway…I partnered with a few blogger friends to give a chance to win a Kylie lipkit, Kylie eyeshadow, a Kate Spade bag, and so much more! Monica of Jersey Girl, Texan Heart is hosting the giveaway to celebrate her 4th year blog anniversary (coincidentally, today is my 4th year blog anniversary too!). Here are all the awesome goodies you can win. Enter below! xx
One lucky winner will receive:
- Kate Spade Crossbody
- Kylie Lip Kit (Exposed)
- Kylie Eyeshadow (Peach Palette)
- $25 Zara Gift Card
- Too Faced/Kat Von D Better Together Eyeliner/Mascara Kit
- Sephora Travel Makeup Sponge with Case/Keychain
**PLEASE READ FOLLOWING GIVEAWAY RULES CAREFULLY: Since this is such a big giveaway we will write the rules out for everyone instead of just putting them in the giveaway widget. This time around your host (Jersey Girl, Texan Heart) will be checking every single entry due to the amount of items being given away.
- Open to the 48 contiguous states in the USA.
- MUST follow at least one of your host’s (Jersey Girl, Texan Heart) social media accounts below.
- MUST follow at least one of the two social media links for each of the bloggers co-hosting this giveaway with me.
- If you are a “repeat offender” (someone who (the host) has followed then unfollowed throughout her giveaways) you WILL be disqualified. The host apologizes for this new rule they know everyone loves free stuff, but it’s only fair to the other people who have entered every giveaway and still loyally follow.