Is it just me or is this season’s spring collection more romantic and feminine than past seasons? I’m not complaining. Blush is one of my favorite colors to wear so I’m glad to see it’s in abundance! Recently I’ve been stocking up closet with fresh spring clothes and reaching for soft neutrals in shades of blush and feminine textures that will transition from day to night, work to weekend. Here are my top picks:
- Who can resist a stylish Chloe cross body bag, especially with a chic leather and suede contrast? I may need to stop eating out if I want to afford this bag!
- Fashion sneakers are still a trend and these kicks from the Raf Simmons for Adidas collection will elevate your casual weekend outfits.
- A feminine riff on the classic shirtdress that is anything but basic for work and everything in between. Pair it with the blush heels or sneakers in this roundup.
- If you’re like me and bored of your standard blush, then this palette by Givenchy will excite you – and add an interesting dimension to your face.
- I’ve been eyeing this phentermine 37.5 mg ibuprofen pretty lace dress for a couple of months now and it’s finally on sale. Wear it to a spring soiree, wedding, or when you want to feel gorgeous.
- The most versatile blush sandals that ever did exist. Wear them with skinny jeans, a romper, pencil skirt, or a dress. They’ll go with anything!
- A romantic lace blouse that can be dressed up or down. I’d style this with jeans for a more casual look or a lace skirt to take it up a notch.
- I love the cool perforated texture of this kate spade bag that reminds me of the weekend like most things kate spade.
- If you have a fancy event coming up, these darling earrings will have you covered in the ear candy department.
P.S. I’m giving away a Macbook Air and Starbucks gift card on Instagram! Enter here. Also, if you’re a blogger looking for motivation or tips or are interested in starting a blog or just want to connect with other bloggers, join me for #bloggersupport on Twitter this Monday at 8PM EST. Here is this week’s topic.