- Who can resist a stylish Chloe cross body bag, especially with a chic leather and suede contrast? I may need to stop eating out if I want to afford this bag!
- Fashion sneakers are still a trend and these kicks from the Raf Simmons for Adidas collection will elevate your casual weekend outfits.
- A feminine riff on the classic shirtdress that is anything but basic for work and everything in between. Pair it with the blush heels or sneakers in this roundup.
- If you’re like me and bored of your standard blush, then this palette by Givenchy will excite you – and add an interesting dimension to your face.
- I’ve been eyeing this phentermine 37.5 mg ibuprofen pretty lace dress for a couple of months now and it’s finally on sale. Wear it to a spring soiree, wedding, or when you want to feel gorgeous.
- The most versatile blush sandals that ever did exist. Wear them with skinny jeans, a romper, pencil skirt, or a dress. They’ll go with anything!
- A romantic lace blouse that can be dressed up or down. I’d style this with jeans for a more casual look or a lace skirt to take it up a notch.
- I love the cool perforated texture of this kate spade bag that reminds me of the weekend like most things kate spade.
- If you have a fancy event coming up, these darling earrings will have you covered in the ear candy department.
P.S. I’m giving away a Macbook Air and Starbucks gift card on Instagram! Enter here. Also, if you’re a blogger looking for motivation or tips or are interested in starting a blog or just want to connect with other bloggers, join me for #bloggersupport on Twitter this Monday at 8PM EST. Here is this week’s topic.