I’ve tried many awesome beauty products this month, here’s a roundup of some of my favorites:
1. Heat styling, balayage, more heat styling. My poor hair can’t catch a break! After reading the glowing reviews for 12 Benefits hair treatment, I knew I had to give it a try. Sure enough, it lives up to its namesake, providing 12 essential benefits including shine, heat protection, and nourishment. Plus, it’s the only product that gives me anything close to a salon-worthy blowout (i.e.: no frizz or dry ends). Love this!
2. The humidity hasn’t been kind to my skin this summer but thankfully this Origins charcoal mask is reversing all the damage – from unclogging pores to diminishing breakouts. No wonder it got so many rave reviews.
3. You don’t need to have body acne to consider using an acne body wash. Murad’s acne body wash* gently exfoliates, leaving skin smooth and blemish-free. I like to use this before I shave my legs.
4. Like many of my favorite beauty products, I first discovered Egyptian Magic cream through Birchbox and I got hooked. While it has multiple buy phentermine 37.5 mg uses – hair mask, eye gel – I mostly use it as a body lotion, especially for my legs where I have mild keratosis pilaris. It is extremely moisturizing, and leaves a subtle glow. The consistency is a bit thicker than I prefer and I wish it weren’t unscented.
5. Like my eyebrow pencil, mascara is a must-have for my #fotd and CoverGirl’s new Super Sizer Mascara* is already a staple in my makeup bag. I’ve always believed drug store mascaras are just as good (if not better) than their fancier counterparts and that holds especially true for this mascara. With just one coat my lashes look longer and thicker – without the clumps (promise). Best of all, it doesn’t flake or smudge, so I can it wear all day in 80+ degree weather without risking raccoon eyes. This is a keeper.
*Gifted for review. All opinions are my own.