Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away and if you’re still looking for a gift, you’re in luck – I did all the hard work for you. I owe much of my beauty knowledge and style to my mom, and if she hadn’t introduced me to the likes of Clinique and Lancome during middle school (who else got to keep those free gift makeup bags?), I probably wouldn’t be this obsessed with beauty products today. Here’s a roundup of adorable, quirky, and expert-approved (in the case of beauty) gifts that I recently discovered.
1. One of my favorite perfumes – warm, sweet, and packaged in a vintage-style bottle.
2. Sentimental gold pendant necklace.
3. A bright heart dish perfect for storing jewels and makeup.
4. A pretty card from Rifle Paper.
5. Pastel Tory Burch satchel to store all your essentials.
6. Stylish Burberry sunglasses that flatter any face shape.
7. Eye cream that diminishes fine lines.
8. Organic lipstick that conditions and moisturizes lips. Mom would approve.
9. A timeless Saint Laurent wallet.
10. A cutesy mug.
Of course, Mother’s Day would be incomplete without brunch. Check out my Pinterest board for brunch inspiration if you plan to go the DIY route.
*This post contains affiliate links.