As Tom Haverford and Donna Meagle of Parks & Recreation would say “Treat yo’ self!” Because the best love is self love and no one knows what you like better than you, especially if you’re one of those fashion people who has “weird” or very particular taste (ahem). So whether or not you’re single, be your own Valentine and treat yourself to some Valentino, Chanel, and Oscar de la Renta.
1. One of my new favorite scents, Hello by Harvey Prince, a blend of fruity and floral notes.
2. NARS red matte lip pencil for the red lipstick averse.
3. A sweet pastel Tory Burch clutch that I’ve been crushing on for a while.
4. Crystal statement bracelet – an obligatory accessory for fashion month when you will take many obligatory arm candy shots for Instagram.
5. Vintage Chanel necklace that will literally make anything you wear look ten times better.
6. All You Need Is Love wall art from Etsy for some lighthearted home or office decor.
7. Oscar de la Renta cutout sandals on SALE. Spring is coming :).
8. I’ve been on the hunt for a wallet for several months (I’m an indecisive shopper) and of course the one that catches my eye is a Valentino studded wallet that costs nearly $700. Because, of course.
9. I’m a nail polish addict and this set by Deborah Lippmann looks too fun to pass up. I especially love the dusty grey.
10. Chapped lips are the bane of my lipstick’s existence. Hence, lip scrub.
Tell me: what are you buying yourself for V-day?