2. OPI Brazilian collection: “I Just Can’t Cope-Acabana.”
3. Tibi asymmetrical top.
4. Alexis Bittar neon earrings.
5. Asymmetrical chiffon dress Kate Moss for Topshop.
6. Rebecca Minkoff leather tote.
8. Kate Spade Saturday mug (a yellow-themed roundup would be incomplete without Kate Spade).
9. Elizabeth & James crossbody.
Radiant orchid may have been Pantone’s Color of the Year (much to the chagrin of several fashion people, myself included) but if it were up to me, I’d choose yellow as the must-have color of summer 2014. Yellow hasn’t always been my favorite color but since last year, the lemon hue has grown on me thanks to a few street style stars, and this season I’m pretty much obsessed as evidenced by my nail polish.
If you’re still skeptical about pulling off a bright neon yellow, try a softer hue like this chiffon dress or simply add accents to bright a more neutral ensemble. I love how Diane Kruger accents her all-black outfit with yellow pumps and manages not to look like a bumblebee. For the investment shoppers out there, worry not about transitioning yellow after the warmer months. According to the Kenzo, the color is going to make a huge statement in fall (yellow coats, anyone?).