Earlier this week, I answered several commonly asked questions related to fashion blogging to celebrate my first blogiversary. I was stoked to see that the post was among 19 other amazing articles on Independent Fashion Bloggers weekly roundup. Read the post and let me know what you think. Have a lovely weekend!
Last year, “selfie” was word of the year. As bloggers we’re all wrapped up in our online personas, it’s non-stop being on social media and creating content, all the while being fabulous. Does this take a toll on bloggers and fashionistas alike? Maybe… This week we have a lot of both sides of the coin in terms of fashion, style, and living online.
Links à la Mode: April 24
- Adorned in Armor: Queen of Coachella
- Al Balsam Life: Style Tips Learned From Victoria Beckham
- Barely Practical: Save Our Shoes: Water Damage
- Cat Eye & Skinny Jeans: Fashion Folio Edgy Romance
- Curvy Elle: DIY Plus Size Denim Cutoffs
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Blogging Slump
- Henvia: Androgyny
- Juliet’s Lace: How to Get Marilyn Inspired Style
- Lara Lizard: When Fashion Turns Into a Monster
- Oh to Be a Muse: What Your Nail Polish Says About You
- On Duty Style Guide: Why Social Media & Creativity Don’t Mix
- Petite Career Girl: A Riot of Jewelry Organization
- Romeo Style: Fashion’s Winter to Spring Swap
- Save. Spend. Splurge: How to Get a Parisian Fashion Wardrobe
- Searching for Style: Saint Laurent vs. Topshop
- Style By Alina: Bombshell Makeup Tutorial
- Style Context: Q&A Fashion Blogging
- Style Vanity: Selfie Mental Disorder?
- Trend Survivor: The Tricky Metallic Trend and How to Wear It
- We Are Ready Made: Swinging Saint Laurent