Today I made my first weekly roundup of 2014 on Independent Fashion Bloggers (see my past roundups here) for my post on New York Fashion Week essentials. Incidentally, NYFW kicked off today and I am getting ready to spend the weekend in NYC. Stay tuned for my recaps of the show but for now, check out my must-haves for attending fashion week and the other 19 articles that made the roundup.
With Fashion Month and Valentine’s Day coming up, it’s all about looking your best, even when it’s yucky outside. Sharing the love, or sharing fashion week survival tips, this week’s roundup has everything you need to know to get through the next few weeks. Trust me, surviving Valentine’s Day? Sleepless nights at NYFW? Yikes. So pull out your box of candy hearts and check out these amazing links!
Links à la Mode: February 6th
- Alysa Lovely: How to Share Love on Valentines Day
- Attire Club: What Should a Man Wear on a Date?
- DIY Doyenne: Aging in a Hi-Def Reality
- DressCode:HighFashion: Jenny Packman’s 70’s Inspired Retro Looks
- Fashioned by Love: Pure beauty talk with… Valentina Zelyaeva
- Fashion Me Purdy: Beyond Buckskin Authentic Native American Fashion
- Hunting in Heels: The Fine Art of Tatoos
- Lara Lizard: Style Icon: Vampira
- Miss Sassy Girl: Keep Your Boots Beautiful
- Ms. Fabulous: 5 Things Only NYFW Photographers Know
- Not Dressed As a Lamb: Why Short Wedding Dresses Are So Stylish & Affordable
- Pudding Monster: What Kind of Bag Are You?
- Simply Frabulous:H&M design award 14: Eddy Anemiam’s fierce romance
- Skinnedcartree: How to Get More Engagement on Facebook
- Spectacular Is: 6 Tips on Following Your Spectacular Dreams
- Style Context: NYFW Essentials
- Style Vanity: How to Earn Money From Blogging
- The Glambition: 2014 Bag Trends
- The Voice Inside Herself: Feminism and Fashion Blogging
- Trend Survivor: Ugly Shoes & How to Style Them