Shop the set:
1. Spacious meets luxurious with this black leather handbag from Rebecca Minkoff.
2. iPhone battery charger because you don’t want your phone to die before snapping those Instagram photos (and you don’t want to fight anyone for an outlet).
3. Your fashion week outfit won’t be complete without a statement necklace. It just won’t.
4. Last time I was at NYFW, these Help I have a blister bandaids were given out for free – and for good reason. I had many blisters that needed to be covered up thanks to my uncomfortably chic Fendi heels.
5. If you can’t decide between tortoise or metal framed sunglasses, this pair is a nice compromise (and super cheap!).
6. One of my all-time beauty must-haves, this lip stain can either add a subtle or intense effect to your lips depending on the lipstick you choose. It also keeps your lipstick in place for hours.
7. If you own an iPad you can skip this one unless, like me, you take pleasure in writing in a notebook. These Kate Spade notebooks are fashion week festive for your runway notes.
8. Last September while I was waiting on standby for hours (so not doing that again this year), I switched out of my heels into a pair of comfy flats. If you’re looking for a comfortable alternative to heels, these flats from Chiara Ferragni’s line are the perfect look for street style cool.
9. I tend to wear more makeup than usual during fashion week (don’t we all?). That’s why I make sure to exfoliate with Dr. Brandt’s Microdermabrasion to buff away dead skin cells and unclog pores. Don’t use more than once a week.
That’s all for now. If you haven’t already, don’t forget to order your business cards. You’ll need them for networking with industry insiders, bloggers, and designers. Stay tuned for my follow up post on what to wear to NYFW.
P.S.: Keep track of your NYFW schedule with the GPS Radar app.