If you feel like winter has overstayed her visit (despite the fact that it’s still January), this post is for you. One way to spruce up your winter wardrobe is by adding a sugary-hued accessory, something to remind you that ice cream and flowers are right around the corner. Pastels were ubiquitous on the spring 2014 runways and they’ve proven themselves to be a more interesting alternative to a typical neutral. So swap that tan/black/white bag for something creamier and sweeter. Earlier this season, I posted about my obsession for pastel coats. I ended up purchasing a pastel moto jacket, which is, unfortunately, too lightweight to wear for this week’s second polar vortex. Nonetheless, I will show you what it looks like because I’m SO over my other winter coats. For now, take a look at these gorgeous bags that have me craving macarons.
Shop the set:
1. Kate Spade cross body, $148
2. Jil Sander daisy mini tote, $1,235
3. Zara pale blue messenger bag, $50
4. Tory Burch perforated vanilla satchel, $495
5. Topshop gold-plated tote, $70
6. Kate Spade mini Audrey in strawberry, $328
7. Cambridge lavender satchel (almost sold out!), $176
8. 3.1 Phillip Lim backpack , $895
9. Balenciaga envelope clutch in pale orchid, $895
10. Loeffler Randall mint satchel, $395
Which of these bags are you coveting? Let me know in the comments.