Here are some observations about it:
1. It lasts for at least two hours before you need to reapply. I can eat or drink without worrying that my lipstick will smudge.
2. It’s non-drying, although I wear Chapstick before application, so maybe that helps.
3. The color is subtle and natural. If you’re looking for something order phentermine online with prescription more dramatic à la the makeup on the runway, this might not be the stain for you. Admittedly, I was looking for something more intense, but this seems more appropriate for everyday wear.
How to wear:
1. Apply a primer or balm to moisturize and smooth lips. Lately, I’ve been using Chapstick Hydration Lock, which I also received from Birchbox this month. I’ve been known to have dry, chapped lips since I was a child and the Hydration Lock is a tried-and-true elixir (rosebud salve is another favorite).
2. Apply a few dots of lip stain to the center of your top and bottom lips, and spread.
3. Apply your desired lipstick; I chose Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, which is a versatile pink-tinted nude great for work. evening, or weekend.
For a more intense effect dab on more lip stain and don’t forget to blot with a tissue or wet wipe.