I owe much gratitude to Independent Fashion Bloggers. After all, it’s the site that inspired me to blog, motivated me to blog professionally, and guided me through the blogging process (I even won a Brian Lichtenberg sweatshirt recently). I try to do something similar here at Style Context with my series on blogging tips. Because I feel that I’ve benefited so much from the advice of more established bloggers, I want to return the karma and help the novice. My latest article is on networking strategies for bloggers, which many fellow and aspiring bloggers found helpful (mission accomplished!). The article also made IFB’s weekly roundup along with 19 other amazing articles from fellow fashion bloggers. Scroll down for your reading pleasure.
Fashionista Problems Solved
No one is immune to fashion problems. So why take them so seriously? Cue side-eye and say, “Puh-lease, as if!” No really, whether it’s what your friend says when you’re trying on a new trend, or determining if you’re a good bitch or a bad bitch, heck, even if you’re trying to make those jeans work with heels, it’s all here this week. Plus a couple of cute ideas for Halloween! Even if you need to fix your brows, this is the link list to browse.
Links à la Mode: October 17
- Alysalovely: 6 Sweet Tips for Thrift Store Shopping
- Belle Belle Beauty: Find Your Favorite Foundation
- Carly Tati: BCBG Backstage & how to get the look
- DressCode:HighFashion: The Top 10 Ankle Boots F/W 13/14
- Fashionopolis: The Five W’s Of Fashion Blogging
- Folklorique: Responsible Luxury in 5 Easy Steps
- I Can Style U: Steal the Style: American Horror Story Coven
- Lara Lizard: Are you a good bitch or a bad bitch?
- Lazycat Style: Medium Capsule Collection
- Lollie Shopping: The Beat on Brows
- Momtrends: A Splendid Shopping Adventure
- Style Context: Five Networking Tips for New Fashion Bloggers
- Trace the Shadows: Fiction Fashion Halloween Costumes, Part 1
- The Heart’s Delight: Break the Rules: 5 New Ways to Wear Color
- The Girl With The Bun: 4 ways to wear jeans and heels
- The Neon Blonde: The Top 10 Fashionista Problems (As Told Via GIFs)
- The Stylish Butterfly: The Falling Sleeves: time to make your sleeves count
- Two Take On Style: Changeable: DIY Statement Necklaces
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: How to add lace trim to a skirt