Happy Friday! Hope you’ve all had a great week and a fun weekend ahead. This week’s fab finds consist of inspiration for fall and more specifically, for the much-anticipated New York Fashion Week beginning Sept 5 (be sure to stay tuned for my post next week on what to wear for NYFW). Remember you can find more inspiration by following me on Pinterest and Socialbliss.
1. NARS Fairy’s Kiss Eyeshadow – If you’re looking for fall makeup that is muted but colorful, this is the palette for you; every shade is just gorgeous.
2. Tory Burch Priscilla Shoulder Bag: Wine hues are back this season and this must-have accessory is a breath of fresh air from the typical black and brown bags (sorry, Bloomingdales!). It is also versatile enough to complement everything from pastel to monochrome ensembles.
3. Ice cream macaroons. This roundup wouldn’t be complete without a recipe (it’s the only time during the week when I can post about food!) . These scrumptious ice cream macaroons from Raspberri Cupcakes look too intense for a cooking novice like myself, but they’re too cute not to bookmark.
4. Stockholm Street Style. For stylish ways to keep warm, I like to take cues from our Scandinavian counterparts. If you followed my last weekly roundup, you may have noticed a pastel leather jacket from Chloe. Pastels are trending this fall and for a good reason – they brighten up any outfit.
5. Marie Claire UK. This is an editorial from Marie Claire’s UK September issue. What caught my eye was the intricate pattern on the dress that’s seemingly inspired by Scandinavian art. I love when fashion gets artistic.
What are your favorite finds from this week? Let me know in the comments and I just might feature them in next week’s roundup!