This week’s favorite finds consist of suggestions for how to make your life neater, brighter, sweeter, and more colorful. For more inspiration, follow me on Pinterest.
1. DIY Makeup Stand. I’m certainly not one who’s known for being the neatest or most organized – at least when it comes to my personal space. If you’re anything like me, you have your makeup strewn about your dresser and nightstand. So when I found this tutorial for a DIY makeup stand by P.S. I Made This, I knew I had to bookmark it.
2. Catalina Estrada Wallpaper. A decorative wallpaper that’s sure to brighten up any room; from one of my favorite illustrators, Barcelona-based, Catalina Estrada.
3. Crème Brûlée Pie. I had never heard of crème brûlée pie prior to stumbling upon this image on Pinterest, but now that I have I need to try it. Get the recipe here.
4. Chloe Leather Jacket. This shearling coat from Chloe caught my eye when I saw it on Who What Wear earlier this week. The mint pastel color is a fresh alternative to the dark, morose colors of fall. It also looks really warm for those frigid northeast winters.
5. Alice + Olivia Floral Maxi Skirt. If you’re looking for a maxi skirt to wear now and that will transition to fall, you’ll love this moody floral skirt from Alice + Olivia.
And there you have it! What are your favorite finds this week?