Happy Friday! Starting this Friday I will post a roundup of my favorite finds from Socialbliss and Pinterest. As you may know from my About page, aside from fashion, I am inspired by other types of art like interior design, and I am an unabashed foodie. Here’s a list of favorite finds this week and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest
1. Leopard & Stripes: I’ve written a lot about my love for mixing leopard with other prints. So you can imagine I was ecstatic when I stumbled upon this photo from Atlantic-Pacific (Blair and I are on the same sartorial wavelength, apparently).
2. Floral nail art. Intricate nail art, while not my forte, is a great source of inspiration. Imagine that print on a skirt or a jacket.
3. Fig + gorgonzola tart. Admittedly I haven’t tried this but I love figs and gorgonzola and tarts, so what could go wrong? Unfortunately, this scrumptious image is without a step-by-step recipe.
4. Polka dots and leather: an edgy twist to a dainty print; perfect for fall.
5. The contrast of the black and white striped curtains with the blush sofa makes me think of what a great outfit such a color scheme would make.
And there you have it! What’s inspiring you this week? Share your inspirations in the comments.